Principal, Broker Consultant
Mike’s insurance career started in 1989, with a focus on Employee Benefits starting in 1991. He works with Small and Mid-Sized businesses, primarily focusing on groups of 100 to 600+ employees. He has worked with groups as small as 2 employees and as large as 3000 employees. Areas of expertise include alternative-funding strategies via MERP/HRA, Captive enabling small to mid-size employers to realize the advantages that larger businesses have enjoyed for years –
- Cost Management
- Kaiser large group sales top producer for 2010
- Self-Insurance Certified Specialist
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA) designation.
- B.S. in Marketing from San Diego State University
- M.B.A. from California State University, Sacramento
Mike lives in Carmichael with his wife and three children. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys coaching soccer.